2005 Honda Pilot Front License Plate Bracket Car Wanders On Road?

Car wanders on road? - 2005 honda pilot front license plate bracket

2005 Honda Pilot. It's all a front-wheel drive vehicle in normal driving. My wife says I feel prompted me from one side to strong wind gusts, only that there is no wind. I just had service, new brakes all round. I was looking for loose wheel studs and checked (optical) for damaged ligaments, and screws. The only thing I noticed was when I held the right front wheel countries, turned sharply to about 15 degrees when the wheels leave the ground. It seemed that the bar was a good dose of tension. Afterwards, my wife turned around and said that the problem was gone. Ideas?

6 comments:

hossy200... said...

Jack the front and take the top and bottom of the rim, into and out of, say, where there are many ID movement, moving the wheel bearing identification, also check all links on the direction of laxity and you can also check abnormally a bad tire, a store ID and they check the alignment and the tires rotated and balanced sespension should also check for wear

cowgurl said...

Storage

cowgurl said...

Storage

cowgurl said...

Storage

Brian P said...

Get the wheels accordingly.

Brian P said...

Get the wheels accordingly.

Post a Comment