Homeopathic Remidies For Overian Cysts I Have A Lot Of The Signs And Symptoms Of Lupus How Do I Get Tested I Also Have No Primary Doctor?

I have a lot of the signs and symptoms of lupus how do I get tested I also have no primary doctor? - homeopathic remidies for overian cysts

I hate rash rash on the hands and feet, you just gradually deteriorated, which almost look like little light bulbs in groups and make the skin sore. I'm tired of yours or any other activity. My hands and feet in blue when I'm tired or had cold.Ihave urinary tract infection and chronic renal insufficiency menstrating since I am 9 years ago. This period is similar, if all the other symptoms have started. Also a food Remida herbal or homeopathic medical treatment for these symptoms would be useful. (should be safe to use during breastfeeding)

3 comments:

1GR8MOM said...

Go see a naturopathic doctor if you can. You can not make blood tests that apply to May Lupus is very difficult to diagnose because everyone else present, not so fast can be used for self-diagnosis can be to their stress about it. For now, try the ginger tea (grate fresh ginger or powder) in a cup of boiling water. Help with poor circulation.
Raynaud's syndrome and diabetes also occurs with circulatory problems in the hands and feet.

Dr T said...

Go see a doctor. This would be blood tests, etc.

creative... said...

I'm sure he must be breastfeeding at any time. Questions you visit your doctor or a clinic.

Post a Comment