Amc Pots And Pans What Can Cause My Car To Knock?

What can cause my car to knock? - amc pots and pans

I have a 4.2 in line 6 AMC 2BBL. I replaced the lifts, handles and arms. Check all the walls of the cylinder was subjected to wear and everything good. Push-years were no signs of damage to the CAM, so I thought that the camera is in order. after disconnecting the spark of the bottle, one by one and still not beat it when the piston. The stock dropped the oil pan fine metal shavings in the tray, I found him a magnet. preaty beat hard on the top of the back of the engine left almost sounds like you get the Holy in a pot and a spoon in the explosion, but with a low blow. the blow was quiet when the car is put into the drive. Heres a video, so I http://www.pennysaverusa.com/info/showinfo.aspx?id=e000515695 what others have to run some tests edvice. Thank you.

5 comments:

epitt72 said...

It sounds as if the screws at the torque converter, loose or maybe a wheel is broken or a flexible plate. Check it out.

gdwrnch4... said...

Sounds like a role at the top or bottom.

amberlyn... said...

have tried to gas or expensive? / Good luck with yours, it seems that you have spent much time and money

sarah d said...

Check and see that everything is tight screws ... ... Timing belt? Kocking with your tires and alignment could not believe ... I think what happened to the car, my friend, but slowed down and click each time had to do with the attitude! Take care:) In addition to the films that are not clip float hose break But you said that you had with your flask ... Umm, leads to the capillary test on a broken wing ... I think it has helped me and I hope yo:) I know about cars, but not all!

simonj_s... said...

could exhaust leaks or cracks has manafold smoke manafold bolts.if when changing the wind, can be good as it could in the common engines or be blocking the oil pump.

Post a Comment