Oster Convection Toaster Oven Manual How Do You Use The Dehydrator Function On Your Convection Toaster Oven?

How do you use the dehydrator function on your convection toaster oven? - oster convection toaster oven manual

I bought this search, cool toaster oven, convection Costco the other day. It is an Easter 6058th The main reason why I bought it because I have a dehydrator function I want to do jumps and other goodies.

The problem is that when I go and read the instructions, I realized you can bake for 90 minutes. I'm not sure how to get dehydrated in this short time, because I always used just a regular oven or dehydrator, the number of hours for things like beef jerky.

All ideas on how to use it? If the speed of convection drying? How? Any personal use?

Thanks
K

0 comments:

Post a Comment