Big Bmx Ramps How Big Of A Jump Do I Need To Jump Over A Car On My BMX Bike?

How big of a jump do I need to jump over a car on my BMX bike? - big bmx ramps

Here are my details if you are a genius in physics. If you miss a car, forget that part.

Me and my bike weighs 160 pounds together.
The car is a '97 Miata, and I'll jump through the doors. It is 70 inches (5.8 meters) wide and 50 inches (4.2 meters). I do not know how great it is with the top down. Let's say three feet.
I would say that on average 12-15 miles per hour speed. 12, to be careful and make sure that I drive.
Assuming the above is a perfect square on the vehicle when they had no "Close Shave".

How big / long / curve will jump me? Should I, an ice rink?

Thank you in advance. These are intelligent people like you that to keep ... distracted people from the Math class as I will bikeless delays.

1 comments:

Chris said...

It is 17,332 feet from track to track, and the radius of curvature of the ramp is defined by

C (r) = r ^ 3 - 78.1r ^ 2 + pi * r + 1.3, where p is the circumference of the planet Mars in snails ^ 9 / 4

Hope this helps ... You know, you should not ask such questions online.

Post a Comment