Community Service Recommendation Letter For A Sorority I Want To Pledge Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. This Fall. Questions And Concerns.

I want to pledge Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. this fall. Questions and concerns. - community service recommendation letter for a sorority

In a week I will be his last year, I wanted to pledge Delta Sigma Theta for years and I think my chances of a compromise soon. I have a few more than a year commitment to community service, 3.3 GPA, and strong relationships with Delta on the campus. My only concern is someone to write my letter of recommendation. Someone I know has offered to write my letter when the time comes. I wonder if it is financial, but I think I might be rude to ask. How do I do that? Besides, I'm on the right track for membership, and it is something I should know or not? I expressed my interest in the Delta with my friends, the members, because they or anyone else thinking that I'm friends with them because of what they want.

0 comments:

Post a Comment